Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chocolate Spiders

Inspired by the cool weather, I decided to make a spoooooky treat with my sweetie. Thanks for the idea, Casey! This snack required melted chocolate chips, chow mein noodles and M&M's. I'm sure you get the picture, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure.



For the record, there is nothing wrong with a 3-eyed spider...





Such concentration...



He helps by being cute :)



The finished product




The best part is licking the spatula. What a smile!


Ella is going to take her spiders to all of her friends at school tomorrow. I'm sure the teachers will LOOOOOOVE that!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you already doing fancy backgrounds. That only took me 2 years to figure out. :)

    Glad you liked the recipe. They're as tasty as they are cute!

    Maybe you should send a box of baby wipes with Ella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella and Seth certainly do their part of being cute!!!

    ReplyDelete