Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fonts!!

I have been trying for 2 days (actually 2 evenings) to get cute fonts for my blog. What a nightmare! I found a site that gives directions, but they are not quite step-by-step enough for me. It is so complicated! Why doesn't blogspot just offer more fonts??

I did, however, figure out how to set a cute background. I'm sure you noticed! It's hard to find GOOD sites even though there are endless choices. If the website offering the skins isn't appealing as soon as I get to it, forget it. I move on to the next site.

Here are a few of my favorites: shabbyblogs.com and thecutestblogontheblock.com

I am ready for mine to be all dolled-up and perfect RIGHT NOW...I don't have patience for the learning curve. Come to think of it, I've never really been known for my patience....

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame the fonts are such a pain. I love the way they look, but it took me forever to install! You are way ahead of the game right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete